WSP Cadetship ProgrammeApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Dunedin, Invercargill, Paeroa, Rotorua, Tauranga, Whangarei
Consulting, Construction, Engineering, Engineering - Civil/Structural
14th Oct 2020 09:00am
8th Nov 2020 11:55pm
WSP 2021 Cadetship Programme
Are you eager to work and keen to learn? Looking to start your career with a company that will support and inspire you to increase your ability and strengthen your reach to improve New Zealand?
Join WSP’s Cadetship Programme, and you will be supported to achieve a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Surveying while gaining practical work experience on a range of projects throughout our business.
Our Cadet roles are ideally suited to someone either finishing their school studies or with workforce experience wanting to retrain, who is practically minded, interested in engineering or surveying, and has a get-the-job-done approach.
The successful candidates will work full-time in a permanent role and study part-time towards a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Surveying as part of our Cadetship Programme. Check out our website to learn more about our Cadetship Programme.
What’s in it for me?
- WSP will provide financial support for courses, course material, and more;
- Opportunity to rotate around different areas of the business;
- Support through mentorship and practical work experience;
- Paid study leave to attend courses and exams;
- Tailor your training to suit your goals;
- Access to company benefits, such as flexible working and professional registration support;
- Fantastic social events (sport teams, social clubs, events, and more); and
- The Cadetship Programme is 3-5 years.
What do I need to be eligible?
- Completed NCEA Level 2 with a minimum of 48 credits at Level 2;
- Strong interest and ability in mathematics and science;
- Ideally have a full driver licence with no restrictions;
- No previous relevant work experience required; and
- Have good communication skills, are driven/self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a hard worker.
Where can I work?
We are looking for Cadets in the following locations:
- Dunedin (Civil Engineering);
- Invercargill (Civil Engineering);
- Paeroa (Civil Engineering);
- Rotorua (Civil Engineering);
- Tauranga (Civil Engineering); and
- Whangarei (Civil Engineering).
So apply now!
It’s simple, just click the Apply and complete the online application.
Make sure you have an updated CV and your most recent academic transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable) and upload them with your application. You can access our CV template here to help you create your CV.
Applications close 8 November.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.