WSP Graduate Analyst - GIS | 2021Apply Now
23rd Jul 2020 08:00am
6th Aug 2020 11:55pm
WSP Graduate Opportunities
Be yourself; create the future. Apply Now!
Are you looking to start your career with a company that will challenge, inspire, and support you to deepen your understanding, strengthen your ability, and increase your reach to improve the world?
WSP is still looking for a few more talented Graduates to join our Graduate Development Programme.
Who are we hiring?
•Graduate Analyst - GIS (Hamilton) Provide geospatial technical expertise and consultancy services within the Transport Sector and across the WSP New Zealand business.
How do I apply?
It’s simple, just click on the Apply Now button and complete the online application. Make sure you have an updated resume and your most recent transcript (don’t worry we know you haven’t graduated yet) to upload with your application.
WSP a world-leading design, engineering and environmental consultancy. We are local experts with 150 years in Aotearoa and a global network of more than 50,000 experts across over 550 offices in more than 40 countries. In New Zealand alone, we have 40 offices – from Whangarei to Invercargill (and everywhere in-between).
Our people use their expertise to find solutions for a diverse range of projects – from iconic buildings to new sustainable cities to exciting heritage projects – to create what matters for future generations. We’re looking for new talent to bring a fresh perspective and join WSP in creating impactful solutions to bring long-term improvements to the communities where we live and work.
Why join WSP?
We don’t simply employee Graduates; we foster and enrich them. With our four-year Graduate Development Programme, you own your career and drive your success. We provide you with the tools, support, and environment to flourish in your career. As a WSP Graduate, you’ll have:
• Tailored training, mentoring, professional development, and more through our Graduate Development Programme
• Opportunities to work on some of New Zealand’s largest projects (City Rail Link, 65 Federal Street, Scott Base Redevelopment, Manawatū Tararua Highway, Dunedin Hospital, Christchurch Convention Centre)
• Global exposure to projects and development opportunities overseas
• Awesome colleagues, including our Graduate Committee and great Graduate community
• Ongoing development opportunities, including study awards
• Wicked social events throughout the year
• An opportunity to kickstart your career with access to 50,000 technical experts
• A flexible and inclusive working environment where diversity is valued
• Work-life balance with access to social, sports and professional clubs and our industry-leading Parental Leave policy.
Check out our website to learn more at WSP and our Graduate Development Programme. We also have a FAQs section with answers to your most frequently asked questions.
Please note: This information and all other WSP grad and graduate, intern and internship, and entry level opportunities on nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from WSP and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)