What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
Sales Support Consultant - Livestock FinanceApply Now
Agri degree or farming background
24th Nov 2019 12:00am
25th Jan 2020 12:00am
Is this your next role?
- Setting up new livestock facilities
- Preparing AML for borrowers
- Reviews of livestock facilities
- Drawing down and repaying loans
- Profit payments for stock sold
- Liaising with Rural managers, Intermediaries and farmers
Does this sound like you?
- A strong affinity with the Rural community and will easily relate to our Rural customers and understand their world
- You might be an agri grad or have a farming background
- You’re friendly, approachable and naturally inquisitive in everything you do
- You’re agile and embrace change
- You’ve got a common-sense approach to problem solving, no task is to big or small
Needless to say you’ll have the right experience and be eager to jump in and learn!
Can you see yourself here?
For our people, our Heartland means respecting and valuing the diverse backgrounds we all bring. We encourage and support each other, working together to tackle challenges and to reach our goals. We’re determined to go above and beyond.
As we're a different bank, we like to ensure our team is made up of different people. We believe that people with different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and heritages approach challenges and seize opportunities in different ways. We value the diversity of thought and perspective that this brings and are excited to offer you the opportunity to be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
We may be small but our ambitions, like our hearts, are big. We embrace the new, we’re nimble and flexible allowing us to adapt in a heartbeat. While others are still pondering, we’re already hard at work. We innovate, and execute at speed, providing our customers with access to opportunities that make a real difference to them.
Heartland offers unbeatable employee Insurance Benefits as well as loads of work perks for your enjoyment.
Ready to get stuck in and make that difference? Get in touch!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand