What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
Graduate Policy Advisor (Hamilton and Dunedin)Apply Now
Agriculture, Economics, Science, Law
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
15th Oct 2019 12:00am
20th Dec 2019 12:00am
- National organisation
- Highly engaged, committed team
- Two vacancies - Hamilton and Dunedin
You will be assisting in research and contributing towards policy analysis, submissions, advice and advocacy, aimed at favourably influencing the outcomes of regional policy, particularly environmental policy and Resource Management Act, impacting Federated Farmers (FFNZ) members.
You will be upskilled by:
- Assisting with the analysis of proposed district and regional plans and progressing through the submission process;
- Learning to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Broadening range of written communication skills
This is a supportive environment to learn effective advocacy skills. The scope of being involved in the planning process from beginning to end will help with your career.
If you would like to secure a role that will place you very well for the future.
For a position description and application form please contact Gillian Bright, HR Manager email@example.com.
Click Apply Now below and include a cover letter and your CV detailing your reasons for applying.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Federated Farmers and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)