What we're all about
Offers jobs to students studying
Market Strategy AnalystApply Now
Bachelors Degree or higher
3rd Nov 2019 12:00am
18th Nov 2019 12:00am
Founded in 2008, we have a few more grey hairs than your typical start-up! We have a long list of loyal customers who’ve been with us since the beginning, and we’re gearing up for some serious transformation in 2020 with household-name clients and game-changing projects. A team of 35-ish headquartered in Victoria Park, we’re in the process of scaling our team to support the big plans in our pipeline.
We are looking for a graduate to join our small but mighty operations team as an intern over the summer period. This will be a full-time role for the time required.
More detail below:
- Independent but a team player
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Experienced problem solver with a creative and analytical mind who can think critically and strategically to ensure results.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to record data and information accurately.
- Can deliver information, documentation and reports clearly via different presentation techniques
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Meticulous and methodical nature
- Able to manage yourself and your time effectively
- We’re committed to leading the pack in what we do – using tooling that is fit for purpose, moving quickly with high levels of individual ownership, and working without red tape.
- We love a shared lunch! Big weekly grocery shops combined with the odd UberEats order means that we keep our team fed, watered and caffeinated.
- We embrace flexibility, and balance being in the office with working remotely.
- Our team culture is a welcoming one – many of our team have been here since inception and there’s a strong sense of camaraderie.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Devoli Limited and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)