What we're all about
New Zealand Dairy Goats
Offers jobs to students studying
NZ Dairy Goats - Accounts Payable InternApply Now
1st Oct 2020 12:00pm
Dairy goat farming with a difference
New Zealand Dairy Goats Limited has been founded to become a leading operator within the growing New Zealand dairy goat industry. Our vision is to become one of the most commercially efficient and environmentally friendly goat farming operations in Australasia
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic student to work 5 hours a week helping us with accounts payable.
What will you be doing?
- Processing lots of invoices and creating payment batches
- Managing cash flow to ensure smooth payment of invoices
- Handling enquiries and reimbursement requests
- Reconciling supplier statements
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who is proactive and loves numbers. This is an entry level job so you don’t need any experience. We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic attitude!
- Great time management skills
- Focus and drive to get payments made accurately and on schedule
- Superb attention to detail
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is a plus
If you're interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org