2023 EY Pasifika Graduate Programme – New Zealand
Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programmes, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to make an impact, both in New Zealand and on a global scale. – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who are driven to make a difference. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll be connected with Māori and Pasifika here at EY, enjoy early responsibility, expand your network, and build your skills. Imagine the confidence you’ll gain through new experiences with leading clients in different industries. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. To learn more about our business, visit https://bit.ly/EYNZlife.
We’re looking for students who can bring Pasifika perspectives to the forefront. We’re currently looking for students with a range of degrees for the following EY service lines.
You can find out more about our service lines and teams by visiting our careers pages:
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world. You bring your whole self to the job, including your cultural identity, and use that to drive better outcomes.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Graduate Programme, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 24 months from your graduation date at the time of application.
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident. If you’re an international student, visit https://ey.com/nz/careers/apply to view our International Student criteria to determine eligibility before applying.
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What’s in it for you
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
- Opportunities to share your unique Pasifika perspectives reflected in your identity and experiences
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programmes.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternate ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student programme roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, visit ey.com/nz/careers.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 64 9 300 7044 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.