Graduate Support Analyst - Early Career Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Local Government team! Ideally you'll be based in Tauranga but we're open to Wellington and Auckland as well.
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to join Datacom and become an integral part of an experienced team that underpins the support of our growing and evolving Local Government product suite. We are looking for a focused problem solver with strong communication skills. You’ll have the ability to adapt and work in a flexible, collaborative and high-pressure environment. You’ll be responsible for management and closure of customer support tickets and providing customers with clear, and regular progress updates along the way! This role involves some flexibility as it supports both New Zealand and Australia customers.
What you’ll do
• Responding to user queries and help requests and logging tickets to jobs.
• Determining the root cause of the problem and devising solutions to resolve the user’s issue.
• Managing the flow of incoming support requests and assigning to teams as appropriate for resolution
• Escalation of complex issues or problems to appropriate teams.
• Onboarding new customers into the support process, establishing relationships with key customer users and providing guidance and training to them on how to engage with support
• Provide training services on Datacom ERP product features and usage, where domain knowledge applies
• Assisting in the creation of knowledge base articles Environment Management, Testing and Updates
• Coordination of releases into customer environments and general management of Datacom staff access to customer environments
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for a self-motivated problem solver with outstanding time management, prioritization and organisation skills. You’ll understand the importance of quality customer service and proactively use your troubleshooting skills to help our customers! You may have recently graduated from a degree in Finance, Computer Science or Information Systems, or tech related course.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re after, please apply now!
- NZ Citizen or Working Rights
- Based in New Zealand
- Available to start full time asap