About us: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of products and systems for use in acute and chronic respiratory care, surgery, and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
About the role: We have an exciting development opportunity for a motivated and self-driven graduate to join our Helpdesk Team. As an ICT Graduate, your day would involve serving internal customers & resolving tickets giving you exposure to operational excellence and industry leading ICT tools such as Microsoft solutions, SAP, CAD Design software and Endpoint Computer System Management. Also, as we work towards delivering new solutions and upgrades, you will get hands on Project experience and will learn to apply continuous improvement techniques to optimise and improve processes.
There will be requirement-based rotation opportunities across the various ICT teams, including Network Infrastructure, Project Delivery, Production line support and Cloud applications.
This role is not about sitting on your seat all day, it's about getting out and about, proactively engaging with our people in the business and understanding what is important to keep operations running. Your responsibilities and skill set will expand fast while being a critical member of our large ICT team servicing NZ and the rest of the world.
About You: You don't necessarily need experience beyond your degree, but will want to understand technology, solve problems and immerse yourself in how our business operates.
You will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- Understanding of Computer Hardware
- Problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Network infrastructure
- The ability to work autonomously
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational management skills
- Exposure in a customer-service related or similar role would be advantageous but not necessary
If you have a passion for delivering the best possible experience through customer service, along with a creative and self-driven outlook, then we are looking forward to hearing from you.