Planit Graduate Programme - July 2022 Intake
Now in its eighth year, Planit’s Graduate Programme will give you all the skills you need to become a successful software tester. The next Graduate Programme intake begins in July 2022 in Auckland with 4 weeks of intensive training, followed by real project experience on external client sites and on-going mentoring and support. You will get exposure to all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries and be able to apply the test methodologies and processes that you have learned.
The July 2022 Intake is open to graduates from all disciplines, including Business, Commerce and non-IT degrees, as well as CompSci, InfoTech, Engineering, etc (coding experience helpful but not required)
To apply for this role, you should be:
- A recent graduate (or have completed all coursework by June 2022) from a NZ university; and
- Majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Commerce, Business or a related discipline; and
- Available to attend a 1-week intensive selection course in person, in Auckland (27 June - 1 July); and
- Eligible and available to work in New Zealand; and
- Able to attend an interview in person or via video.
The Planit Graduate Programme is open to graduates from any degree programme. Previous work experience is not required, as we will provide all the training and support you need.
Applications for the July 2022 intake will close on Friday, 27 May 2022. To apply, please submit your CV and most recent academic transcript to confirm your eligibility.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be invited to complete a short questionnaire.
After completing the questionnaire, you will then be emailed a link to participate in a short one-way video interview. You must complete this video interview within 48 hours of receipt of the link.
Please note you must complete the Questionnaire and One Way Video Interview in order to be considered for the Graduate programme. If you have not received any emails within 24 hours of submitting your CV and transcript, please check your junk/spam folders.
If selected, you will be invited to attend a short interview in Auckland in early June. Face to face interviews will be preferred but if you are currently based outside of Auckland, or in the event of COVID lockdowns, then interviews can be completed via video.
Following the interviews, successful candidates will attend a 1-week intensive training course in person in Auckland from 27 June to 1 July.
Up to 6 candidates will then be offered a permanent full-time role as an Analyst to join the Graduate Programme commencing from Monday, 11 July 2022.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Planit New Zealand is a highly social and close-knit team and we are known throughout the Planit Group for our forward-thinking initiatives. We value flexibility, initiative, and a willingness to ‘muck in’ to get the job done. A flat management structure means that our leadership team is accessible. With our wide variety of clients and projects, you will be constantly challenged and never bored.
With us you’ll experience:
- Opportunities to grow your skills vertically and horizontally taking advantage of a world class training and development programme. You choose how deep and wide you want to go!
- True flexible working initiatives
- Joining an organisation where innovation is at the heart of what we do.
- Career development initiatives in place so you can be your best self.
- Wellness activities, employee discounts, LinkedIn Learning licence and industry training courses, referral bonuses and so much more!
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Planit locations around New Zealand (and Australia, borders permitting!)
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and begin your software testing career. Applications close Friday, 3 June 2022.
Note: You need to be currently residing in New Zealand and eligible to work here to apply for this role. Planit is an equal opportunity employer.