Do you want to develop your career while making a difference to the electricity distribution industry? Then maybe you could be the next person to join the Powerco Graduate Programme.
We are seeking dynamic Graduate Engineers to work alongside a team of capable and experienced industry professionals to assist in planning, designing and maintaining the performance of our electricity network assets.
Graduate Engineers will assist with the:
- Investigation of network data, and providing technical input to maintenance and condition monitoring plans, renewal plans and performance improvement studies.
- Preparation of network modelling reports, network development area studies, operating guidelines, risk management and contingency plans, investment and financial/economic models and project briefs and approval documents for network projects.
- Research and development of new network solutions, looking into changing customer demand trends and applying emerging technology
- Development of technical standards for the planning, design, operation, construction and maintenance of the electricity network.
- Project management of network construction projects
The successful Graduate needs to have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in electrical, mechanical, or civil engineering, or a closely related field
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and can-do attitude
- The ability to read and interpret plans
- An affinity for technology
- A strong drive to innovate and improve
Applications close: Friday 24 June 2022
Our ability to get the best out of people is what sets Powerco apart. We realise that candidates – especially from underrepresented and neurodiverse backgrounds – often won’t apply for roles unless they meet ALL the criteria. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for connecting communities to apply for any role that aligns to your strengths and interests. We will provide a safe space where you can bring your whole self to work and thrive.
If you would benefit from support or adjustments in order to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone 0800 769372 or email email@example.com